Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sheridan Exits As Alexis In New Dynasty
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 152860" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>That's sad, and I wish her strength in those difficult times.</p><p></p><p>But she's too good for this show so I think she should have left anyway (and remove it from her résumé and IMDb profile)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 152860, member: 8"] That's sad, and I wish her strength in those difficult times. But she's too good for this show so I think she should have left anyway (and remove it from her résumé and IMDb profile) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sheridan Exits As Alexis In New Dynasty
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top