Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sheridan Exits As Alexis In New Dynasty
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Christine" data-source="post: 152904" data-attributes="member: 20"><p>I don't really understand why she has to leave the show for good? Her terminally ill mother is sadly going to pass away sooner or later.Why can't they leave the door open for NS?</p><p>This might sound cruel but I am having a bad day and this news is not making my day any better...</p><p>I can't really fully understand Nicollette's decision. After getting fired from DH and after going to court against Marc Cherry we all thought she was dead in Hollywood for all eternity. So I thought she was extremely lucky to get this job on Dynasty. It doesn't make sense to me that she's blowing this second chance. She might not get a third one.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Christine, post: 152904, member: 20"] I don't really understand why she has to leave the show for good? Her terminally ill mother is sadly going to pass away sooner or later.Why can't they leave the door open for NS? This might sound cruel but I am having a bad day and this news is not making my day any better... I can't really fully understand Nicollette's decision. After getting fired from DH and after going to court against Marc Cherry we all thought she was dead in Hollywood for all eternity. So I thought she was extremely lucky to get this job on Dynasty. It doesn't make sense to me that she's blowing this second chance. She might not get a third one. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sheridan Exits As Alexis In New Dynasty
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top