Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 261713" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>This is making me sooooo sad, but it's sooooo good.</p><p>I really want to believe that JR is putting on an act for the family and he IS the mystery benefactor.</p><p>I don't want the saddle tramp to show up :tv: .</p><p></p><p>Also his disgusting attitude is making me wish that Sue Ellen had accidentally shot Jock instead.</p><p>I hate him.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 261713, member: 99"] This is making me sooooo sad, but it's sooooo good. I really want to believe that JR is putting on an act for the family and he IS the mystery benefactor. I don't want the saddle tramp to show up :tv: . Also his disgusting attitude is making me wish that Sue Ellen had accidentally shot Jock instead. I hate him. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top