Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 262339" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>I KNEW it. That's my boy. </p><p>Loved how he did it through Lucy too and how protective she seems to be of Sue Ellen.</p><p>I really love the way Lucy is always used in your stories. She deserved better on the show and you always give it to her.</p><p></p><p>But back to JR. I am SUPER proud right now. His testimony made me really teary. </p><p>Though I still really wish he could've realised all this BEFORE.</p><p></p><p>What I REALLY wish though is that somehow they can beat this case, get their son, bugger off and live on a tropical island somewhere away from toxic parents, spoilt and vindictive siblings, and dallas society snobs and good ole boys.</p><p></p><p>Waiting, behind my hands, to see what happens next.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 262339, member: 99"] I KNEW it. That's my boy. Loved how he did it through Lucy too and how protective she seems to be of Sue Ellen. I really love the way Lucy is always used in your stories. She deserved better on the show and you always give it to her. But back to JR. I am SUPER proud right now. His testimony made me really teary. Though I still really wish he could've realised all this BEFORE. What I REALLY wish though is that somehow they can beat this case, get their son, bugger off and live on a tropical island somewhere away from toxic parents, spoilt and vindictive siblings, and dallas society snobs and good ole boys. Waiting, behind my hands, to see what happens next. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top