Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 264021" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>YAY now I'm proud of my boy again. I just hope his decision to wait to tell her what her 'family :tv:' has done doesn't blow up in his face. Better be some fabulous sex, just in case. </p><p>And cool to see Bobby using his need to be all up in everyone's business for good for once.</p><p>Still very proud of my girl too. Go get your man sweetheart.</p><p></p><p>I HATE Patricia.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 264021, member: 99"] YAY now I'm proud of my boy again. I just hope his decision to wait to tell her what her 'family :tv:' has done doesn't blow up in his face. Better be some fabulous sex, just in case. And cool to see Bobby using his need to be all up in everyone's business for good for once. Still very proud of my girl too. Go get your man sweetheart. I HATE Patricia. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top