Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 264477" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Gentle voice or not Dusty is an arrogant arsehole, who still cares more about himself and what he wants than he does about Sue Ellen. He doesn't even TRY to fight for her.</p><p></p><p>But my babies. I'm all misty right now. Loved what they said to the saddle tramp.</p><p>And cripple comment aside, JR has made me proud again.</p><p></p><p>But my favourite part was the whole conversation between JR and Sue Ellen. I love they are FINALLY learning to talk to each other, even about the uncomfortable stuff.</p><p>And I love that they're gonna have their own home.</p><p></p><p>Bobby is being stupid to go anywhere near Kristen or that baby.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 264477, member: 99"] Gentle voice or not Dusty is an arrogant arsehole, who still cares more about himself and what he wants than he does about Sue Ellen. He doesn't even TRY to fight for her. But my babies. I'm all misty right now. Loved what they said to the saddle tramp. And cripple comment aside, JR has made me proud again. But my favourite part was the whole conversation between JR and Sue Ellen. I love they are FINALLY learning to talk to each other, even about the uncomfortable stuff. And I love that they're gonna have their own home. Bobby is being stupid to go anywhere near Kristen or that baby. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top