Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 264802" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Every time I think I can't hate Jerk more he opens his mouth or does something that proves I can.</p><p>Forget the horsewhip Miss Ellie and go straight for the shotgun.</p><p>I hope the rest of the family will stick together (and yes I'm looking at you Miss Ellie, you better be on your sons and daughters side) and not let him bully them.</p><p>Miss Ellie should kick his arse off Southfork and he can go live in the Ewing Oil building if it's so bloody important to him.</p><p>And JR and Bobby should start their own company and run their lives however they damn please.</p><p></p><p>And why is JR throwing a tantrum again? The flowers were IN THE TRASH so obvs Sue Ellen didn't want them. And you heard her tell Dusty to leave her alone because she loves YOU idiot.</p><p>And she would've talked to you about it, but well we can't keep daddy waiting.......... maybe she knows the shit's about to hit the fan and just didn't wanna make it worse.</p><p>Grrrr I'm gonna be going for the iron again.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 264802, member: 99"] Every time I think I can't hate Jerk more he opens his mouth or does something that proves I can. Forget the horsewhip Miss Ellie and go straight for the shotgun. I hope the rest of the family will stick together (and yes I'm looking at you Miss Ellie, you better be on your sons and daughters side) and not let him bully them. Miss Ellie should kick his arse off Southfork and he can go live in the Ewing Oil building if it's so bloody important to him. And JR and Bobby should start their own company and run their lives however they damn please. And why is JR throwing a tantrum again? The flowers were IN THE TRASH so obvs Sue Ellen didn't want them. And you heard her tell Dusty to leave her alone because she loves YOU idiot. And she would've talked to you about it, but well we can't keep daddy waiting.......... maybe she knows the shit's about to hit the fan and just didn't wanna make it worse. Grrrr I'm gonna be going for the iron again. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top