Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 265002" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Totally agree. </p><p></p><p>LOVE that JR and Bobby made plans for themselves knowing that Jerk was gonna do something shitty. And now I feel bad that I was mad at JR before.</p><p>I don't know whether it was because of Jim Davis loss that the show tried to whitewash Jock and make out he was such a great man, but I always thought he was an arsehole and a bully.</p><p>And Miss Ellie ROCKED here. I wish she'd stood up to the bastard years ago, but better late than never I guess.</p><p></p><p>And is Dusty REALLY that stupid? and more importantly does he think Sue Ellen is?.</p><p>At least here JR is trying to OWN his faults, and the way he's treated Sue Ellen badly in the past.</p><p>Dusty doesn't even see how he's no better. </p><p></p><p>And as for Ray I want him to kick 'daddy' out on his arse too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 265002, member: 99"] Totally agree. LOVE that JR and Bobby made plans for themselves knowing that Jerk was gonna do something shitty. And now I feel bad that I was mad at JR before. I don't know whether it was because of Jim Davis loss that the show tried to whitewash Jock and make out he was such a great man, but I always thought he was an arsehole and a bully. And Miss Ellie ROCKED here. I wish she'd stood up to the bastard years ago, but better late than never I guess. And is Dusty REALLY that stupid? and more importantly does he think Sue Ellen is?. At least here JR is trying to OWN his faults, and the way he's treated Sue Ellen badly in the past. Dusty doesn't even see how he's no better. And as for Ray I want him to kick 'daddy' out on his arse too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top