Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CryptCreeper72" data-source="post: 265061" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended.</p><p></p><p>This fic is an alternate timeline and features a totally different resolution to the "Who Shot JR?" plot.</p><p></p><p>The timeline breaks at episode four of season four of "Dallas."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>Shot Through the Heart</p><p></p><p>Part Thirty-four:</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"Bobby?'</p><p></p><p>"Hmmm?"</p><p></p><p>"Do you think Sue Ellen is right?"</p><p></p><p>Bobby shrugged out of his shirt and turned around to look at his wife. "About what?"</p><p></p><p>"About it not being a good idea for her and JR to stay here at Southfork because Jock will be back soon."</p><p></p><p>"Who knows? I tell you one thing though. She and JR seem to know a whole lot more about my parents and their relationship than I do."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. What do you think JR meant when he said looks can be deceiving when you said Jock and Ellie had always been happy?"</p><p></p><p>"No idea. I plan to ask his first thing tomorrow though."</p><p></p><p>Pam nodded and walked over to sit on the edge of their bed. "Bobby, if Sue Ellen doesn turn out to be right and Miss Ellie lets Jock come home…"</p><p></p><p>"We're out of here," he said firmly. </p><p></p><p>"Good. Because I don't want to have to try to raise a child that belongs to Kristen and Cliff under the same roof as him."</p><p></p><p>"I don't want to live under the same roof as him period," Bobby told her. "As for the baby, honey please don't get your hopes up. Sue Ellen hasn't said yes yet."</p><p></p><p>"True. But she didn't say no either. She has a good heart, Bobby. She'll do what's right by that baby."</p><p></p><p>"Probably. I just hope her and JR's marriage doesn't end up as collateral damage. That would be damn hard for me to live with."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>JR leaned back against his pillows and watched his wife get ready for bed. "You've been awfully quiet since we left Southfork."</p><p></p><p>"I'm still processing everything," she told him honestly. </p><p></p><p>"We have to talk about it, honey. All of it."</p><p></p><p>"Yes," she agreed. "Where do you want to start?"</p><p></p><p>"With something easy. Your flowers and love note."</p><p></p><p>"They were delivered this morning. I read the note and threw it in the trash."</p><p></p><p>"How did it make you feel?"</p><p></p><p>"Angry at first. Then scared."</p><p></p><p>"Why angry?"</p><p></p><p>"Because I feel I made it pretty clear to Dusty that I was committed to you. It made me mad that he disrespected my wishes."</p><p></p><p>"And scared?"</p><p></p><p>"I was terrified you'd be so furious that you wouldn't let me explain."</p><p></p><p>"Alright. You realize now you were scared for nothing, right?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes."</p><p></p><p>"I'll take care of the cowboy, Sue Ellen. Don't give him the satisfaction of sparing one more minute of your time on him. Okay?"</p><p></p><p>"Okay, JR."</p><p></p><p>"Okay. What's next?"</p><p></p><p>"I hired a nanny."</p><p></p><p>"Did you? That's good."</p><p></p><p>"I hope so."</p><p></p><p>"Why wouldn't it be?"</p><p></p><p>"She's… well, JR she's incredibly beautiful."</p><p></p><p>"So?"</p><p></p><p>"So...you know how you get around beautiful women."</p><p></p><p>JR growled in the back of his throat. "Come here."</p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen walked to the bed and sat down beside him. "You have to understand why I'm nervous about it."</p><p></p><p>"I do. But Sue Ellen, I don't care if she's the reigning Miss Universe. There's no way she could ever be more beautiful than you. Not to me. And after these past weeks, there's nothing she could do to make me want her. I only want you, honey."</p><p></p><p>"For now," she sighed.</p><p></p><p>"For always," he corrected her. "Time is all that can prove me true though. I know that. But I promise you have nothing to worry about."</p><p></p><p>"Alright, JR. I guess I trust you."</p><p></p><p>"Good. Now what else."</p><p></p><p>"About Kristen…"</p><p></p><p>JR felt his entire body tense. "Yes?"</p><p></p><p>"I insist that she give up all rights to that child. And she had to leave town. For good, JR. And whatever money changes hands has to come from Pam and Bobby. Not from us. She can't have one penny from us."</p><p></p><p>"Alright. And you can live with Bobby and Pam raising the baby?"</p><p></p><p>"Of course. They'll provide a wonderful home for it."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. But... won't it bother you? Having a constant reminder of your sister and my affair with her?"</p><p></p><p>"I don't need a baby to remind me of that, JR. It haunts me every single day. I can only hope it hurts less with time. But none of it is that baby's fault. It deserves a good home and parents who love it. Besides...it will be my niece or nephew. I want to be a part of its life. But… I do have one other condition."</p><p></p><p>"What?"</p><p></p><p>"Cliff has to ask the DA to go easy on my mother. And you have to hire Kiefer to represent her."</p><p></p><p>"Why?"</p><p></p><p>"Because she's my mother, JR. And I still love her in spite of everything."</p><p></p><p>"Alright, honey. That it for you?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes. Your turn."</p><p></p><p>"I want to talk about what happened this morning in the kitchen."</p><p></p><p>"You want to talk about sex?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes, Sue Ellen. But not just the sex. I want to talk about why I am how I am and why you are how you are and what we have to do to fix things."</p><p></p><p>"Can we…"</p><p></p><p>"What?'</p><p></p><p>"Can you make love to me first JR? I.mean, really make love to me...not just...not just have sex with me, but love me?"</p><p></p><p>He reached up and pulled her head down to his for a gentle searching kiss. "Yes," he whispered against her lips. "Yes, I can."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"My God, Ray," Donna buried her face in her hands and sighed. "How long has he known?"</p><p></p><p>"A while," Ray told her. "My father...Amos Krebbs showed him a diary that belonged to my mom. She supposedly wrote all about it."</p><p></p><p>"Why didn't he ever tell you?"</p><p></p><p>"He said he didn't want to upset Miss Ellie."</p><p></p><p>"But what about you, Ray? Didn't he think you deserved to know the truth?"</p><p></p><p>"Jock Ewing isn't the kind of man who thinks anyone deserves ANYTHING from him."</p><p></p><p>"What are you going to do?"</p><p></p><p>"Go see Amos Krebbs tomorrow and have a look at that diary for myself. I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes."</p><p></p><p>"Is Jock still at your house."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. Drunk as a skunk. I figured I'd get a room in town."</p><p></p><p>"Stay here," she invited him. "Stay with me."</p><p></p><p>"I was hoping you'd say that."</p><p></p><p>Donna smiled at him and took his hand. "Come on Ray. No more talk about Jock Ewing tonight. Let's concentrate on us."</p><p></p><p>"That's music to my ears, Donna," he grinned at her, following her to her bedroom.</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"Feel better now?" JR whispered into his wife's ear.</p><p></p><p>"So much better," she smiled against his bare skin.</p><p></p><p>He had just made such sweet, slow, gentle love to her that she'd felt like the most cherished woman in the world.</p><p></p><p>"Feel like talking now?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes. If we have to."</p><p></p><p>"We do, honey. You know we do."</p><p></p><p>"Yes."</p><p></p><p>He pulled her closer against his chest, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Sue Ellen, when I married you, I was so in love. You had me wrapped around your little finger. We should have had the happiest marriage in Texas. But…"</p><p></p><p>"What, JR?"</p><p></p><p>"I was screwed up. And so were you, honey. I was raised to believe a wife was a saint. A good girl who was there to keep house, look pretty, and raise kids. Wives weren't for carnal desires. Real men respected their wife's purity and used lower women for their pleasure."</p><p></p><p>"You were raised like that? By Jock?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes," JR confessed. "There were lots of mistresses, Sue Ellen. Believe me, I saw a lot more than any kid should ever have to see."</p><p></p><p>"I knew it!" Sue Ellen seethed. "I always suspected."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. I know. And Mama knew about the other women too. She just accepted it. She never complained or fussed until she caught one of Daddy's bimbos in her bed at Southfork. A secretary. It's funny. I had forgotten all about that until just yesterday. Anyway, she was horrified that Daddy took another woman into their bed. She was even more horrified that me and Gary had walked in on them and caught them red handed."</p><p></p><p>"Oh my God, JR!"</p><p></p><p>"I never realized it before, but I think that's why I always disliked Gary so much. Because he knew. Anyway, Mama threatened divorce and Daddy finally straightened out. None of us ever mentioned it ever again. I guess I pushed it out of my memory to keep from dealing with it."</p><p></p><p>"What made you remember?"</p><p></p><p>"I'm not really sure. Maybe thinking about you and what made me hurt you so badly when I loved you so much. The thing is Sue Ellen, for the first few years we were married, I wanted you so much. All the time. But you were a lady and I couldn't ask you to... well to be dirty. But I still wanted that too. And after I started cheating, the way you reacted…"</p><p></p><p>"What do you mean?"</p><p></p><p>"I mean you took it. But not like Mama did. You stopped being warm. You stopped being sweet. I resented the hell out of you for that. I figured if you really loved me, you'd just accept the way things were and like it."</p><p></p><p>"The way your mother did with Jock?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes. And you honey, your mama raised you to catch a rich husband and be a trophy wife, but she didn't show you any real love or affection. When I gave my attention to someone else, instead of fighting for me, you just…"</p><p></p><p>"I just crawled inside a bottle and gave up," she finished for him. "I...JR I was so hurt. I couldn't understand why you would need other women. And then when you started flaunting your side pieces… I was so insecure. I figured I wasn't good enough for you. I just fell completely apart."</p><p></p><p>"I flaunted other women to try to get a rise out of you. I wanted you to be angry or jealous or...anything but drunk and cold."</p><p></p><p>"That's all I could be, JR. Don't you see? I felt like a failure. No matter what I did… I couldn't please you. For so many years, I couldn't even give you a child to make Jock happy. The only thing I knew how to do was be a pretty wife. And after a while, I couldn't even manage that!"</p><p></p><p>"Sue Ellen, your mama raised a lady. My Daddy raised a bastard. We never talked any of it through and it almost destroyed us."</p><p></p><p>"But it didn't."</p><p></p><p>"It would have if you and Kristen hadn't shot me," he told her. "Strange as it sounds, me getting shot and you going on trial saved us, honey."</p><p></p><p>"Yes," she laughed lightly. "I guess it did."</p><p></p><p>"Sue Ellen, from now on, we have to be honest with each other about how we feel and what we want, in bed, out of bed, all the time."</p><p></p><p>"I know. It might be hard sometimes and I might blush a lot...but I can do that, JR."</p><p></p><p>"Good. So can I. I love you, Sue Ellen."</p><p></p><p>"I love you too."</p><p></p><p>"Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another hard day."</p><p></p><p>"Okay, JR. But I need to tell you one other thing…"</p><p></p><p>"What's that honey?"</p><p></p><p>"JR, I am a lady. But I'm a woman too. I love making love to you. I love fucking you too."</p><p></p><p>JR laughed and spanked her bottom lightly. "Such a potty mouth. I've created a monster."</p><p></p><p>"Yes you have. And you love it."</p><p></p><p>"God yes, I do," he flipped his body without warning and trapped her beneath him. "I already made love to you tonight, Miss Texas. Now I guess it's time to f**k you." He pulled her leg up over his hip and entered her without warning. Sue Ellen moaned and lifted her legs higher until they were draped over his shoulders..JR thrust hard and fast. She met him stroke for stroke, finally screaming his name as the world exploded in colored lights in front of her eyes. He moaned her name and let go of his own tension, releasing his hot seed inside her and collapsing on her in a heap of heavy breathing and sweat.</p><p></p><p>"Damn, woman."</p><p></p><p>He rolled off her and poured a glass of water from the pitcher on his bedside table. "God, I love you."</p><p></p><p>"I love you too, JR," she took the glass he offered and drank greedily.</p><p></p><p>"Thank you," she handed the class back to him and settled herself closely against his side. "Goodnight, JR."</p><p></p><p>"Goodnight, honey."</p><p></p><p>They were both asleep in minutes.</p><p></p><p>And they both slept better than they had in years.</p><p></p><p>***</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CryptCreeper72, post: 265061, member: 5055"] I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended. This fic is an alternate timeline and features a totally different resolution to the "Who Shot JR?" plot. The timeline breaks at episode four of season four of "Dallas." *** Shot Through the Heart Part Thirty-four: *** "Bobby?' "Hmmm?" "Do you think Sue Ellen is right?" Bobby shrugged out of his shirt and turned around to look at his wife. "About what?" "About it not being a good idea for her and JR to stay here at Southfork because Jock will be back soon." "Who knows? I tell you one thing though. She and JR seem to know a whole lot more about my parents and their relationship than I do." "Yes. What do you think JR meant when he said looks can be deceiving when you said Jock and Ellie had always been happy?" "No idea. I plan to ask his first thing tomorrow though." Pam nodded and walked over to sit on the edge of their bed. "Bobby, if Sue Ellen doesn turn out to be right and Miss Ellie lets Jock come home…" "We're out of here," he said firmly. "Good. Because I don't want to have to try to raise a child that belongs to Kristen and Cliff under the same roof as him." "I don't want to live under the same roof as him period," Bobby told her. "As for the baby, honey please don't get your hopes up. Sue Ellen hasn't said yes yet." "True. But she didn't say no either. She has a good heart, Bobby. She'll do what's right by that baby." "Probably. I just hope her and JR's marriage doesn't end up as collateral damage. That would be damn hard for me to live with." *** JR leaned back against his pillows and watched his wife get ready for bed. "You've been awfully quiet since we left Southfork." "I'm still processing everything," she told him honestly. "We have to talk about it, honey. All of it." "Yes," she agreed. "Where do you want to start?" "With something easy. Your flowers and love note." "They were delivered this morning. I read the note and threw it in the trash." "How did it make you feel?" "Angry at first. Then scared." "Why angry?" "Because I feel I made it pretty clear to Dusty that I was committed to you. It made me mad that he disrespected my wishes." "And scared?" "I was terrified you'd be so furious that you wouldn't let me explain." "Alright. You realize now you were scared for nothing, right?" "Yes." "I'll take care of the cowboy, Sue Ellen. Don't give him the satisfaction of sparing one more minute of your time on him. Okay?" "Okay, JR." "Okay. What's next?" "I hired a nanny." "Did you? That's good." "I hope so." "Why wouldn't it be?" "She's… well, JR she's incredibly beautiful." "So?" "So...you know how you get around beautiful women." JR growled in the back of his throat. "Come here." Sue Ellen walked to the bed and sat down beside him. "You have to understand why I'm nervous about it." "I do. But Sue Ellen, I don't care if she's the reigning Miss Universe. There's no way she could ever be more beautiful than you. Not to me. And after these past weeks, there's nothing she could do to make me want her. I only want you, honey." "For now," she sighed. "For always," he corrected her. "Time is all that can prove me true though. I know that. But I promise you have nothing to worry about." "Alright, JR. I guess I trust you." "Good. Now what else." "About Kristen…" JR felt his entire body tense. "Yes?" "I insist that she give up all rights to that child. And she had to leave town. For good, JR. And whatever money changes hands has to come from Pam and Bobby. Not from us. She can't have one penny from us." "Alright. And you can live with Bobby and Pam raising the baby?" "Of course. They'll provide a wonderful home for it." "Yes. But... won't it bother you? Having a constant reminder of your sister and my affair with her?" "I don't need a baby to remind me of that, JR. It haunts me every single day. I can only hope it hurts less with time. But none of it is that baby's fault. It deserves a good home and parents who love it. Besides...it will be my niece or nephew. I want to be a part of its life. But… I do have one other condition." "What?" "Cliff has to ask the DA to go easy on my mother. And you have to hire Kiefer to represent her." "Why?" "Because she's my mother, JR. And I still love her in spite of everything." "Alright, honey. That it for you?" "Yes. Your turn." "I want to talk about what happened this morning in the kitchen." "You want to talk about sex?" "Yes, Sue Ellen. But not just the sex. I want to talk about why I am how I am and why you are how you are and what we have to do to fix things." "Can we…" "What?' "Can you make love to me first JR? I.mean, really make love to me...not just...not just have sex with me, but love me?" He reached up and pulled her head down to his for a gentle searching kiss. "Yes," he whispered against her lips. "Yes, I can." *** "My God, Ray," Donna buried her face in her hands and sighed. "How long has he known?" "A while," Ray told her. "My father...Amos Krebbs showed him a diary that belonged to my mom. She supposedly wrote all about it." "Why didn't he ever tell you?" "He said he didn't want to upset Miss Ellie." "But what about you, Ray? Didn't he think you deserved to know the truth?" "Jock Ewing isn't the kind of man who thinks anyone deserves ANYTHING from him." "What are you going to do?" "Go see Amos Krebbs tomorrow and have a look at that diary for myself. I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes." "Is Jock still at your house." "Yes. Drunk as a skunk. I figured I'd get a room in town." "Stay here," she invited him. "Stay with me." "I was hoping you'd say that." Donna smiled at him and took his hand. "Come on Ray. No more talk about Jock Ewing tonight. Let's concentrate on us." "That's music to my ears, Donna," he grinned at her, following her to her bedroom. *** "Feel better now?" JR whispered into his wife's ear. "So much better," she smiled against his bare skin. He had just made such sweet, slow, gentle love to her that she'd felt like the most cherished woman in the world. "Feel like talking now?" "Yes. If we have to." "We do, honey. You know we do." "Yes." He pulled her closer against his chest, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Sue Ellen, when I married you, I was so in love. You had me wrapped around your little finger. We should have had the happiest marriage in Texas. But…" "What, JR?" "I was screwed up. And so were you, honey. I was raised to believe a wife was a saint. A good girl who was there to keep house, look pretty, and raise kids. Wives weren't for carnal desires. Real men respected their wife's purity and used lower women for their pleasure." "You were raised like that? By Jock?" "Yes," JR confessed. "There were lots of mistresses, Sue Ellen. Believe me, I saw a lot more than any kid should ever have to see." "I knew it!" Sue Ellen seethed. "I always suspected." "Yes. I know. And Mama knew about the other women too. She just accepted it. She never complained or fussed until she caught one of Daddy's bimbos in her bed at Southfork. A secretary. It's funny. I had forgotten all about that until just yesterday. Anyway, she was horrified that Daddy took another woman into their bed. She was even more horrified that me and Gary had walked in on them and caught them red handed." "Oh my God, JR!" "I never realized it before, but I think that's why I always disliked Gary so much. Because he knew. Anyway, Mama threatened divorce and Daddy finally straightened out. None of us ever mentioned it ever again. I guess I pushed it out of my memory to keep from dealing with it." "What made you remember?" "I'm not really sure. Maybe thinking about you and what made me hurt you so badly when I loved you so much. The thing is Sue Ellen, for the first few years we were married, I wanted you so much. All the time. But you were a lady and I couldn't ask you to... well to be dirty. But I still wanted that too. And after I started cheating, the way you reacted…" "What do you mean?" "I mean you took it. But not like Mama did. You stopped being warm. You stopped being sweet. I resented the hell out of you for that. I figured if you really loved me, you'd just accept the way things were and like it." "The way your mother did with Jock?" "Yes. And you honey, your mama raised you to catch a rich husband and be a trophy wife, but she didn't show you any real love or affection. When I gave my attention to someone else, instead of fighting for me, you just…" "I just crawled inside a bottle and gave up," she finished for him. "I...JR I was so hurt. I couldn't understand why you would need other women. And then when you started flaunting your side pieces… I was so insecure. I figured I wasn't good enough for you. I just fell completely apart." "I flaunted other women to try to get a rise out of you. I wanted you to be angry or jealous or...anything but drunk and cold." "That's all I could be, JR. Don't you see? I felt like a failure. No matter what I did… I couldn't please you. For so many years, I couldn't even give you a child to make Jock happy. The only thing I knew how to do was be a pretty wife. And after a while, I couldn't even manage that!" "Sue Ellen, your mama raised a lady. My Daddy raised a bastard. We never talked any of it through and it almost destroyed us." "But it didn't." "It would have if you and Kristen hadn't shot me," he told her. "Strange as it sounds, me getting shot and you going on trial saved us, honey." "Yes," she laughed lightly. "I guess it did." "Sue Ellen, from now on, we have to be honest with each other about how we feel and what we want, in bed, out of bed, all the time." "I know. It might be hard sometimes and I might blush a lot...but I can do that, JR." "Good. So can I. I love you, Sue Ellen." "I love you too." "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another hard day." "Okay, JR. But I need to tell you one other thing…" "What's that honey?" "JR, I am a lady. But I'm a woman too. I love making love to you. I love fucking you too." JR laughed and spanked her bottom lightly. "Such a potty mouth. I've created a monster." "Yes you have. And you love it." "God yes, I do," he flipped his body without warning and trapped her beneath him. "I already made love to you tonight, Miss Texas. Now I guess it's time to f**k you." He pulled her leg up over his hip and entered her without warning. Sue Ellen moaned and lifted her legs higher until they were draped over his shoulders..JR thrust hard and fast. She met him stroke for stroke, finally screaming his name as the world exploded in colored lights in front of her eyes. He moaned her name and let go of his own tension, releasing his hot seed inside her and collapsing on her in a heap of heavy breathing and sweat. "Damn, woman." He rolled off her and poured a glass of water from the pitcher on his bedside table. "God, I love you." "I love you too, JR," she took the glass he offered and drank greedily. "Thank you," she handed the class back to him and settled herself closely against his side. "Goodnight, JR." "Goodnight, honey." They were both asleep in minutes. And they both slept better than they had in years. *** [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top