Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 265646" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Goddamn it, WHY couldn't JR control his mouth, and why does he always come to see how much he fucked up when it's too late. </p><p>He needs to remember Kristen, and GROVEL for forgiveness.</p><p>I really hope Sue Ellen is ok.</p><p>And PLEASE don't let Dusty near her. He doesn't deserve her.</p><p>Lucy is such a sweetheart. Love that she wants to help so much.</p><p>Can't help feeling Gary is being a bit childish, but I still want him and JR to find a way to be brothers and get on.</p><p>Can't wait to see what Harve has up his sleeve.</p><p></p><p>I still really hate Jock.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 265646, member: 99"] Goddamn it, WHY couldn't JR control his mouth, and why does he always come to see how much he fucked up when it's too late. He needs to remember Kristen, and GROVEL for forgiveness. I really hope Sue Ellen is ok. And PLEASE don't let Dusty near her. He doesn't deserve her. Lucy is such a sweetheart. Love that she wants to help so much. Can't help feeling Gary is being a bit childish, but I still want him and JR to find a way to be brothers and get on. Can't wait to see what Harve has up his sleeve. I still really hate Jock. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top