Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 265874" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>I have to be honest I'm still not very happy with JR, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he is avoiding the Ray issue because she is hurt, and not dragging it out in his anger to punish her.</p><p>But they need to deal with it, and soon.</p><p>They love each other and they've fought too hard for their relationship lately to let this blow it apart.</p><p>And then there's their kids who are innocent, and the new bubs doesn't deserve to come into the world the way their big brother did.</p><p></p><p>Still really hate the saddle tramp. He doesn't love her and with all she's going through, she doesn't need his bullshit on top of it.</p><p>I want his blood.</p><p></p><p>And I want Jerk's too.</p><p></p><p>And maybe a bit of Ray's, this wouldn't be happening if he had kept his pants on and not taken advantage of a distressed drunk woman.</p><p></p><p>I really hope everything can be worked out, cos I'm sad now. </p><p></p><p>(You can't see them but I am making puppy eyes right now).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 265874, member: 99"] I have to be honest I'm still not very happy with JR, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he is avoiding the Ray issue because she is hurt, and not dragging it out in his anger to punish her. But they need to deal with it, and soon. They love each other and they've fought too hard for their relationship lately to let this blow it apart. And then there's their kids who are innocent, and the new bubs doesn't deserve to come into the world the way their big brother did. Still really hate the saddle tramp. He doesn't love her and with all she's going through, she doesn't need his bullshit on top of it. I want his blood. And I want Jerk's too. And maybe a bit of Ray's, this wouldn't be happening if he had kept his pants on and not taken advantage of a distressed drunk woman. I really hope everything can be worked out, cos I'm sad now. (You can't see them but I am making puppy eyes right now). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top