Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 266674" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Happy to see JR and Sue Ellen made up and talked. Loved what JR said. Made me all misty, he can be so sweet sometimes.</p><p>Loved the end too, and how protective he and Sue Ellen are over Lucy.</p><p>Cool to see Clayton trying to sort out Dusty, I hope he can do it without causing my girl any more pain or stress.</p><p></p><p>And you know what I'm gonna say last don't ya?.................</p><p></p><p>I want to smack Jock in the face.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 266674, member: 99"] Happy to see JR and Sue Ellen made up and talked. Loved what JR said. Made me all misty, he can be so sweet sometimes. Loved the end too, and how protective he and Sue Ellen are over Lucy. Cool to see Clayton trying to sort out Dusty, I hope he can do it without causing my girl any more pain or stress. And you know what I'm gonna say last don't ya?................. I want to smack Jock in the face. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top