Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Scorp Noire" data-source="post: 444862" data-attributes="member: 67264"><p>Ohhhh....this is good stuff!!! I especially like that JR and Pam are working in cahoots here. And you have got Jock's dialogue down!! It's gonna take me a hot minute, but I'm very much looking forward to continuing this! Great job!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Scorp Noire, post: 444862, member: 67264"] Ohhhh....this is good stuff!!! I especially like that JR and Pam are working in cahoots here. And you have got Jock's dialogue down!! It's gonna take me a hot minute, but I'm very much looking forward to continuing this! Great job!! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top