Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Should I Watch More
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 128405" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>Blake was a pompous ass hole who spoiled not used his children so there must have been something good about him.</p><p></p><p>Fallon was a using brat who ran the dynasty regardless of a title, you wouldn’t fear her but you’d regret not doing so.</p><p></p><p>Steven was the kid you wanted to protect,</p><p></p><p></p><p>I keep saying there’s a difference between fast paced and rushed. Not even sure that comes across clear but it felt rushed. </p><p></p><p>Not sure I’m a fan of the music video approach either but it is what it is I guess. </p><p></p><p>Yes and even with a new house, a grand mansion there’s a way to make it feel less show off more established. Calling it the “manor” didn’t help.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 128405, member: 130"] Blake was a pompous ass hole who spoiled not used his children so there must have been something good about him. Fallon was a using brat who ran the dynasty regardless of a title, you wouldn’t fear her but you’d regret not doing so. Steven was the kid you wanted to protect, I keep saying there’s a difference between fast paced and rushed. Not even sure that comes across clear but it felt rushed. Not sure I’m a fan of the music video approach either but it is what it is I guess. Yes and even with a new house, a grand mansion there’s a way to make it feel less show off more established. Calling it the “manor” didn’t help. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Should I Watch More
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top