Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tommie" data-source="post: 223204" data-attributes="member: 370"><p>I think that's one of the main issues with the storyline - there was little to no variation to the scenes, you had Blake at the mansion lustin' for lovin' and Joel just being creepy towards Krystle for weeks. It was ultimately written too daytime soap-ish where they often have to stall some storylines since they have to produce five episodes a week, but on the other hand they usually have such large casts with multiple storylines usually moving the pace along nicely when they have to put the pause button on one storyline. I feel lucky that I watched it in daily reruns so it never bothered me that much, but I can imagine those who watched it weekly in the original runs must've been throwing stuff at the television after a few weeks (or turning off the television set as we saw going by the ratings).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tommie, post: 223204, member: 370"] I think that's one of the main issues with the storyline - there was little to no variation to the scenes, you had Blake at the mansion lustin' for lovin' and Joel just being creepy towards Krystle for weeks. It was ultimately written too daytime soap-ish where they often have to stall some storylines since they have to produce five episodes a week, but on the other hand they usually have such large casts with multiple storylines usually moving the pace along nicely when they have to put the pause button on one storyline. I feel lucky that I watched it in daily reruns so it never bothered me that much, but I can imagine those who watched it weekly in the original runs must've been throwing stuff at the television after a few weeks (or turning off the television set as we saw going by the ratings). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top