Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 223508" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Yes that would have been more interesting than the full stop we got.</p><p>And then it could have lingered because someone is going to piece the evidence together, little by little.</p><p>But that would happen after Rita and Joel were gone.</p><p></p><p>But in a season where nothing seems particularly brilliant I honestly don't see why this is such an awful storyline.</p><p>Like I said before I've always watched it as a lot of trouble caused by Sammy Jo. I really like the roadhouse scene with Krystle, Joel, Dex and Alexis.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 223508, member: 8"] Yes that would have been more interesting than the full stop we got. And then it could have lingered because someone is going to piece the evidence together, little by little. But that would happen after Rita and Joel were gone. But in a season where nothing seems particularly brilliant I honestly don't see why this is such an awful storyline. Like I said before I've always watched it as a lot of trouble caused by Sammy Jo. I really like the roadhouse scene with Krystle, Joel, Dex and Alexis. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top