Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 223521" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>There is a lot I like about season 6, even love about season 6. I love Caress and Ben. I love Alexis and Ben's lies and plotting to destroy Blake. Ben's greed and his devilishness. I love how season 6 looks. I love especially how Alexis looks in the second half of the season. I love that she finally reaches her goal, however briefly, of taking the mansion. I love the Cobys and Zack Powers showing up.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 223521, member: 68"] There is a lot I like about season 6, even love about season 6. I love Caress and Ben. I love Alexis and Ben's lies and plotting to destroy Blake. Ben's greed and his devilishness. I love how season 6 looks. I love especially how Alexis looks in the second half of the season. I love that she finally reaches her goal, however briefly, of taking the mansion. I love the Cobys and Zack Powers showing up. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top