Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 396916" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>The other night at work, I suddenly imagined a remake of the scene where Alexis playfully confronts "Krystle" at a boutique about running into her last night with "your handsome doctor."</p><p></p><p>Rita has no idea what Alexis is talking about and casually dismisses her as a "crazy"... until Alexis starts describing what the "doctor" looked like, and suddenly Rita realizes what's going on. </p><p></p><p>Rita: (slipping into her Southern accent) "You're lying! <em>You're lying!</em> Joel wouldn't cheat on me! <em>He wouldn't!"</em></p><p></p><p>Alexis: "...Wh... what are you-? Hah! Don't try to confuse me to cover up your sordid little affair, Krystle! I saw the whole thing. You and that doctor - if he even<em> is</em> one - were dancing the night away, you couldn't keep your adulterous hands off each other!"</p><p></p><p>Rita: (aggressively steps forward) "He had his hands all over her?! What do you mean by that?! You say they were dancin'?! Were they holdin' hands?! Kissin'?! Tell me everything, damn it! TELL ME!"</p><p></p><p>Alexis: (backing away, flabbergasted) "Wh... why, Krystle, I... you..."</p><p></p><p>Rita: (grabs Alexis and starts shaking her) <em>"Tell me everything you saw, you bitch! Tell me everything! TELL ME!"</em></p><p></p><p>Alexis: (alarmed and genuinely frightened) "LET GO OF ME!" (breaks free and runs for the door) "You're crazy! You're absolutely crazy! Out of your mind!" (exits)</p><p></p><p>Rita: (stands shaking and heaving enraged breaths, ignoring the shocked salespeople standing around, while the background music swells dramatically)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 396916, member: 54"] The other night at work, I suddenly imagined a remake of the scene where Alexis playfully confronts "Krystle" at a boutique about running into her last night with "your handsome doctor." Rita has no idea what Alexis is talking about and casually dismisses her as a "crazy"... until Alexis starts describing what the "doctor" looked like, and suddenly Rita realizes what's going on. Rita: (slipping into her Southern accent) "You're lying! [I]You're lying![/I] Joel wouldn't cheat on me! [I]He wouldn't!"[/I] Alexis: "...Wh... what are you-? Hah! Don't try to confuse me to cover up your sordid little affair, Krystle! I saw the whole thing. You and that doctor - if he even[I] is[/I] one - were dancing the night away, you couldn't keep your adulterous hands off each other!" Rita: (aggressively steps forward) "He had his hands all over her?! What do you mean by that?! You say they were dancin'?! Were they holdin' hands?! Kissin'?! Tell me everything, damn it! TELL ME!" Alexis: (backing away, flabbergasted) "Wh... why, Krystle, I... you..." Rita: (grabs Alexis and starts shaking her) [I]"Tell me everything you saw, you bitch! Tell me everything! TELL ME!"[/I] Alexis: (alarmed and genuinely frightened) "LET GO OF ME!" (breaks free and runs for the door) "You're crazy! You're absolutely crazy! Out of your mind!" (exits) Rita: (stands shaking and heaving enraged breaths, ignoring the shocked salespeople standing around, while the background music swells dramatically) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Should Rita have been more evil?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top