Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
So Alexis killed Matthew and Willie?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 90759" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>In a scene before that, someone (I think it was Michael Culhane) hit a nerve when he told Fallon that she can't (or at least shouldn't) keep using the "My mommy left me when I was a sophomore in high school" excuse to explain why she treats everyone so rotten and is generally dismissive of everyone who isn't useful to her at that minute. Burning those letters and postcards was perhaps the writers' way of trying to show she really was hurt deeply by her mother leaving, that she isn't just a non-stop, annoying bitch in private.</p><p></p><p>Or it was just a chance to drop the insider joke that Alexis moved to Denver when she left. Which I liked.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 90759, member: 27"] In a scene before that, someone (I think it was Michael Culhane) hit a nerve when he told Fallon that she can't (or at least shouldn't) keep using the "My mommy left me when I was a sophomore in high school" excuse to explain why she treats everyone so rotten and is generally dismissive of everyone who isn't useful to her at that minute. Burning those letters and postcards was perhaps the writers' way of trying to show she really was hurt deeply by her mother leaving, that she isn't just a non-stop, annoying bitch in private. Or it was just a chance to drop the insider joke that Alexis moved to Denver when she left. Which I liked. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
So Alexis killed Matthew and Willie?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top