Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
So Alexis killed Matthew and Willie?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 90763" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I liked that Fallon was burning the letters and postcards. One of the Postcards was from Moldavia and was from Denver. I didn't like that Alexis has only been gone almost 10 years. She needed to gone 16 years like the original. She just had to be gone for 16 formative years.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 90763, member: 68"] I liked that Fallon was burning the letters and postcards. One of the Postcards was from Moldavia and was from Denver. I didn't like that Alexis has only been gone almost 10 years. She needed to gone 16 years like the original. She just had to be gone for 16 formative years. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
So Alexis killed Matthew and Willie?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top