Strip croquet

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
If only nuDALLAS' writers familiarized themselves with oldDALLAS the way nuDYNASTY's writers have with oldDYNASTY..... and if only nuDYNASTY had the cast from oldDYNASTY.

They even seem to know KNOTS LANDING better.

Clearly, Nicollette's Alexis is different -- with streak of white trash at her center -- but it's kind of funny.
 

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Ugh... I hated that scene. They probably should have left out the mention about how Fallon was conceived. That was so disgusting and gross that I thought I needed at least 15 quitips to clean out my ears just from hearing that. TMI! TMI! TMI! I mean, I can handle a lot but that was pushing it.
 

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
I have to say, there have been many other scripted situations (onscreen events and innuendoes) in this series that I thought pushed the envelope, but that thing about conceiving Fallon was not one of them.
 

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
0
 
Awards
5
What struck me about the remarks about Fallon being conceived was that Blake remembered it clearly but Alexis didn't. Blake obviously loves his children more than Alexis does.
 

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
I think perhaps she was testing him, to see if their sexual escapades were so memorable (even after all this time) that he would correct her. Since he was able to recall all the details so readily, she could assume it meant he still thought about her in "that way"...even as he continued to tell her she's not wanted around there. Like Greg Sumner said about Paige during one of their break-ups on KL, "I may not be on her bones, but I'm still on her mind."
 
Top