Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Strip croquet
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 113516" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I think perhaps she was testing him, to see if their sexual escapades were so memorable (even after all this time) that he would correct her. Since he was able to recall all the details so readily, she could assume it meant he still thought about her in "that way"...even as he continued to tell her she's not wanted around there. Like Greg Sumner said about Paige during one of their break-ups on KL, "I may not be on her bones, but I'm still on her<em> mind.</em>"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 113516, member: 27"] I think perhaps she was testing him, to see if their sexual escapades were so memorable (even after all this time) that he would correct her. Since he was able to recall all the details so readily, she could assume it meant he still thought about her in "that way"...even as he continued to tell her she's not wanted around there. Like Greg Sumner said about Paige during one of their break-ups on KL, "I may not be on her bones, but I'm still on her[I] mind.[/I]" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Strip croquet
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top