Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Televangelists
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Scorp Noire" data-source="post: 444863" data-attributes="member: 67264"><p>I can remember watching Jim & Tammy's infomercial back in the day. I thought Heritage USA Waterpark was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen and would beg my parent to send them money so we could go stay there. They refused, of course. LOL! </p><p></p><p>And I didn't realize he was 86 years old. Wow. RIP</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Scorp Noire, post: 444863, member: 67264"] I can remember watching Jim & Tammy's infomercial back in the day. I thought Heritage USA Waterpark was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen and would beg my parent to send them money so we could go stay there. They refused, of course. LOL! And I didn't realize he was 86 years old. Wow. RIP [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Televangelists
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top