Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 439450" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Are you thinking of <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shark_Is_Still_Working" target="_blank"><em>The Shark Is Still Working</em></a><em>?</em></p><p></p><p>There is already a book called <em>The Shark Is Roaring </em>which, like the upcoming documentary, studies the infamous final sequel, <em>Jaws The Revenge</em>.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Looking further into this, <a href="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mgencarelli/the-shark-that-roared-a-jaws-the-revenge-documentary-film" target="_blank">the new documentary is very real.</a> There's involvement from Lorraine Gary, Lance Guest and Mario Van Peebles. I'm no fan of Kevin Smith but I'm sure his name will add interest for some as well.</p><p></p><p>It's nice to see<em> The Revenge</em> getting some love. It's a bad film, no question, but I have a nostalgic fondness for it having watched it in the cinema upon release, and devouring the novelisation prior to that. It's mind-blowing to think we're coming up on four decades.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 439450, member: 23"] Are you thinking of [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shark_Is_Still_Working][I]The Shark Is Still Working[/I][/url][I]?[/I] There is already a book called [I]The Shark Is Roaring [/I]which, like the upcoming documentary, studies the infamous final sequel, [I]Jaws The Revenge[/I]. Looking further into this, [URL='https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mgencarelli/the-shark-that-roared-a-jaws-the-revenge-documentary-film']the new documentary is very real.[/URL] There's involvement from Lorraine Gary, Lance Guest and Mario Van Peebles. I'm no fan of Kevin Smith but I'm sure his name will add interest for some as well. It's nice to see[I] The Revenge[/I] getting some love. It's a bad film, no question, but I have a nostalgic fondness for it having watched it in the cinema upon release, and devouring the novelisation prior to that. It's mind-blowing to think we're coming up on four decades. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top