Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The new Jeff Colby
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 43187" data-attributes="member: 100"><p><a href="http://dallasthelegacy.wordpress.com" target="_blank">johnboy91884</a> • 2 hours ago</p><p>"Other than the names of the characters, this junk has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dynasty. Why didn’t they just change the character names and create an all new series? Because that’s what they have anyway! Definitely NOT Dynasty, and as a Dynasty fan I DEFINITELY will not be watching as they destroy the legacy of this beloved series! The Shapiros really must be desperate for money to go along with this!"</p><p></p><p>So under the deadline article was this response. I tend to agree with the remarks. Dynasty was such an iconic show it's presence still resonates, much like Dallas. It would be like announcing a reboot of Dallas and instead of the Barnes family being white their African American. Now before anyone gets in a huff and believes there is a hint of racism in my remarks it's not the point the above person or myself is making. Why not start with different character names. Why use the Carrington and Colby names? I just don't get it. I sense they're simply using the history of Dynasty to entice viewers. Why didn't they simply go with Blake and Krystle's daughter Krystina Carrington and continue the story from there. I'm at a loss to explain it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 43187, member: 100"] [URL='http://dallasthelegacy.wordpress.com']johnboy91884[/URL] • 2 hours ago "Other than the names of the characters, this junk has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dynasty. Why didn’t they just change the character names and create an all new series? Because that’s what they have anyway! Definitely NOT Dynasty, and as a Dynasty fan I DEFINITELY will not be watching as they destroy the legacy of this beloved series! The Shapiros really must be desperate for money to go along with this!" So under the deadline article was this response. I tend to agree with the remarks. Dynasty was such an iconic show it's presence still resonates, much like Dallas. It would be like announcing a reboot of Dallas and instead of the Barnes family being white their African American. Now before anyone gets in a huff and believes there is a hint of racism in my remarks it's not the point the above person or myself is making. Why not start with different character names. Why use the Carrington and Colby names? I just don't get it. I sense they're simply using the history of Dynasty to entice viewers. Why didn't they simply go with Blake and Krystle's daughter Krystina Carrington and continue the story from there. I'm at a loss to explain it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The new Jeff Colby
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top