Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The new Jeff Colby
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 44125" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>She was intended to be a fab guest star for 8 episodes I believe. I always thought they kind of resented that that she became the show. Even if it brought them success and money. It wasn't really their creation that did it, it was as much Joan Collins as it was the writing.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 44125, member: 68"] She was intended to be a fab guest star for 8 episodes I believe. I always thought they kind of resented that that she became the show. Even if it brought them success and money. It wasn't really their creation that did it, it was as much Joan Collins as it was the writing. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The new Jeff Colby
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top