Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The opening credits
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bmasters9" data-source="post: 13088" data-attributes="member: 77"><p>Much as I would like for the titles of the new CW <em>Dynasty</em> to be in many respects like those of the original-recipe 1981-89 ABC John Forsythe series-- to wit, this, the fourth-season (1983-84) opening...</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]cF2Opqt-iKU[/MEDIA] </p><p></p><p>...I hate to say it, but I agree with those who say that it will probably be reduced to just a quick 8-second title display, with the players to be shown over the first scenes of the show. Now if they had a 30-40 sec. opening with some of the music, and some updated shots from the original-recipe series, like was done w/<em>Dallas</em> on TNT, that might make it somewhat better.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bmasters9, post: 13088, member: 77"] Much as I would like for the titles of the new CW [I]Dynasty[/I] to be in many respects like those of the original-recipe 1981-89 ABC John Forsythe series-- to wit, this, the fourth-season (1983-84) opening... [MEDIA=youtube]cF2Opqt-iKU[/MEDIA] ...I hate to say it, but I agree with those who say that it will probably be reduced to just a quick 8-second title display, with the players to be shown over the first scenes of the show. Now if they had a 30-40 sec. opening with some of the music, and some updated shots from the original-recipe series, like was done w/[I]Dallas[/I] on TNT, that might make it somewhat better. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The opening credits
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top