Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The opening credits
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 17677" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>Though I wasn't one of complainers I do applaud those that pushed for the return of those 3 split opening credits. This should have occurred from the outset since it's a quiet nod to the original. Something else in those opening credits was seeing the Dallas skyline at night, something not seen in the Lorimar Dallas opening credits.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 17677, member: 100"] Though I wasn't one of complainers I do applaud those that pushed for the return of those 3 split opening credits. This should have occurred from the outset since it's a quiet nod to the original. Something else in those opening credits was seeing the Dallas skyline at night, something not seen in the Lorimar Dallas opening credits. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The opening credits
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top