Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 103019" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>I don't know if it matters whether or not Dynasty is getting any boost from delayed DVR ratings. If the CW is relying solely on live ratings to make a decision on renewal, then Dynasty's in pretty bad shape. From the way things are going, I won't be surprised if the show's ratings continue to fall until they hit near zero. I don't know if anything can save this show at this point. Maybe there's a possibility that Dynasty is just destined to be a one season show. Such a shame though because this is the first soap I've enjoyed in a long time and I've developed a level of attachment to a large majority of the characters.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 103019, member: 1130"] I don't know if it matters whether or not Dynasty is getting any boost from delayed DVR ratings. If the CW is relying solely on live ratings to make a decision on renewal, then Dynasty's in pretty bad shape. From the way things are going, I won't be surprised if the show's ratings continue to fall until they hit near zero. I don't know if anything can save this show at this point. Maybe there's a possibility that Dynasty is just destined to be a one season show. Such a shame though because this is the first soap I've enjoyed in a long time and I've developed a level of attachment to a large majority of the characters. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top