Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 103476" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>I can't see how they can increase ratings at this point. It seems like the writers are trying everything possible, including having Fallon kidnapped, and nothing's working. </p><p></p><p>I predict that ratings will continue dropping and dropping until the CW decides enough is enough and they choose to cancel before the season is even over. I'll bet you most likely we're going to hear news that Dynasty's cancelled for good right before May at the latest.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 103476, member: 1130"] I can't see how they can increase ratings at this point. It seems like the writers are trying everything possible, including having Fallon kidnapped, and nothing's working. I predict that ratings will continue dropping and dropping until the CW decides enough is enough and they choose to cancel before the season is even over. I'll bet you most likely we're going to hear news that Dynasty's cancelled for good right before May at the latest. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top