Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dw725" data-source="post: 112965" data-attributes="member: 2198"><p>This isn't a reboot of Dynasty it's a reinvisioning of it. The CW did the same with 90210 and Melrose Place, but both brought original actors of the characters into the mix. Not major characters. Dynasty doesn't have any of that. I'm not mad at this version of Dynasty. I had never seen the original til this past year. I didn't like where this version was going initially but now I'm liking it. There's the Liam situation who is likely to be Adam, there's grandpa Carrington sleeping with Cecil's wife, so we're gonna see a Domonique character earlier than the original. Then there's Alexis. </p><p></p><p>To be honest, I don't think they(CW) really expected many fans from the original to watch. I'm 34, I wasn't even born when the show came out. But I'm their target audience and I'm watching.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dw725, post: 112965, member: 2198"] This isn't a reboot of Dynasty it's a reinvisioning of it. The CW did the same with 90210 and Melrose Place, but both brought original actors of the characters into the mix. Not major characters. Dynasty doesn't have any of that. I'm not mad at this version of Dynasty. I had never seen the original til this past year. I didn't like where this version was going initially but now I'm liking it. There's the Liam situation who is likely to be Adam, there's grandpa Carrington sleeping with Cecil's wife, so we're gonna see a Domonique character earlier than the original. Then there's Alexis. To be honest, I don't think they(CW) really expected many fans from the original to watch. I'm 34, I wasn't even born when the show came out. But I'm their target audience and I'm watching. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top