Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 90355" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>Oh, it's very odd! If I were to pitch a show, that's the last place, last place I would pitch it at. First places would be Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, whatever online sites...they allow for producers to do whatever. If they want long intros, they got them! Like Fuller House. It satisfied so many, many original fans. Had ABC picked it up, we would probably not get an opening. Ratings are so low now on all the main networks. CW ruined Melrose Place and then 90210. I can't say a lot about 90210 because I didn't watch really, but the fans of the original were upset, and the intro should have at least had what Dynasty has done in it's short few seconds to show the cast names and the cast. </p><p></p><p></p><p>It's very odd how things go these days!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 90355, member: 48"] Oh, it's very odd! If I were to pitch a show, that's the last place, last place I would pitch it at. First places would be Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, whatever online sites...they allow for producers to do whatever. If they want long intros, they got them! Like Fuller House. It satisfied so many, many original fans. Had ABC picked it up, we would probably not get an opening. Ratings are so low now on all the main networks. CW ruined Melrose Place and then 90210. I can't say a lot about 90210 because I didn't watch really, but the fans of the original were upset, and the intro should have at least had what Dynasty has done in it's short few seconds to show the cast names and the cast. It's very odd how things go these days! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top