Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 91639" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>Considering some of the one season wonders that I've seen released on DVD, it is a surprise that more of the short lived Spelling soaps were never released.</p><p></p><p>At least with <em>Models Inc</em> and <em>Savannah</em>, there are decent enough uploads online. I long for a better quality version of <em>Central Park West </em>to make an appearance. The only uploads available are a VHS rip and they're pretty rough and ready. Better than nothing I suppose.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 91639, member: 673"] Considering some of the one season wonders that I've seen released on DVD, it is a surprise that more of the short lived Spelling soaps were never released. At least with [I]Models Inc[/I] and [I]Savannah[/I], there are decent enough uploads online. I long for a better quality version of [I]Central Park West [/I]to make an appearance. The only uploads available are a VHS rip and they're pretty rough and ready. Better than nothing I suppose. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top