Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Edie70" data-source="post: 95165" data-attributes="member: 1068"><p>[USER=673]@Carrie Fairchild[/USER] Who knows? But I've already seen many people on social media and in discussions on gossip sites, spoiler sites and media sites commenting that they will definitely check her out [<em>some even stated that they will start watching the show once she shows up</em>]. There might be a little bit of a ratings bump but not by much. I wonder what the ratings would have been like if they aired this show on CBS [<em>CBS Television produces it</em>] instead of The CW.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Edie70, post: 95165, member: 1068"] [USER=673]@Carrie Fairchild[/USER] Who knows? But I've already seen many people on social media and in discussions on gossip sites, spoiler sites and media sites commenting that they will definitely check her out [[I]some even stated that they will start watching the show once she shows up[/I]]. There might be a little bit of a ratings bump but not by much. I wonder what the ratings would have been like if they aired this show on CBS [[I]CBS Television produces it[/I]] instead of The CW. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top