Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 95177" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I don't think it's really a "CBS" type show. That network is all about sitcoms and crime procedurals these days. I may be wrong but I think <em>Cane</em> in 2007 may have been the last time a soap was on their prime time schedule.</p><p></p><p>From what I've seen too, Nicollette's casting has been warmly received overall. I can't see her doubling the ratings or anything but I don't think her addition will hurt the show either.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 95177, member: 673"] I don't think it's really a "CBS" type show. That network is all about sitcoms and crime procedurals these days. I may be wrong but I think [I]Cane[/I] in 2007 may have been the last time a soap was on their prime time schedule. From what I've seen too, Nicollette's casting has been warmly received overall. I can't see her doubling the ratings or anything but I don't think her addition will hurt the show either. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top