Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 95569" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>There was no new episodes of <em>Dynasty</em> or <em>Riverdale</em> that night. The CW were airing two hour coverage of the iHeartRadio Music Festival instead. I've never heard of it before but presumably it's a big enough deal in the US to warrant television coverage.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 95569, member: 673"] There was no new episodes of [I]Dynasty[/I] or [I]Riverdale[/I] that night. The CW were airing two hour coverage of the iHeartRadio Music Festival instead. I've never heard of it before but presumably it's a big enough deal in the US to warrant television coverage. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Ratings Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top