Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
This version of Dynasty is better than the first
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 116251" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I think it's the difference between ordinary wealth and the mystique and grandeur of the "Old World".</p><p>The same has happened to the royal families who used to be so "out of reach" and unapproachable. The whole concept of dynasties and stardom has changed, but that's not NuDynasty's fault.</p><p></p><p>I don't disagree with that, but maybe the character-based soap is a luxury they can't afford. Renewed for a second season, probably by the skin of its teeth, everything has to be effective from the first till the last minute.</p><p>I have resented it for a while, and even stopped watching the episodes, but it doesn't bother me anymore. It is what it is and I just want to know what happens next.</p><p>A few days ago I watched an interview with Elizabeth Gillies and she really talks like that, she's unstoppable! (and she looked prettier in that video than on Dynasty and now I constantly want to fix her hair).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 116251, member: 8"] I think it's the difference between ordinary wealth and the mystique and grandeur of the "Old World". The same has happened to the royal families who used to be so "out of reach" and unapproachable. The whole concept of dynasties and stardom has changed, but that's not NuDynasty's fault. I don't disagree with that, but maybe the character-based soap is a luxury they can't afford. Renewed for a second season, probably by the skin of its teeth, everything has to be effective from the first till the last minute. I have resented it for a while, and even stopped watching the episodes, but it doesn't bother me anymore. It is what it is and I just want to know what happens next. A few days ago I watched an interview with Elizabeth Gillies and she really talks like that, she's unstoppable! (and she looked prettier in that video than on Dynasty and now I constantly want to fix her hair). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
This version of Dynasty is better than the first
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top