Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Timeslot: Wednesdays at 9:00pm
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 61298" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>It would be the ultimate PR move if they did that. I mean, I have no idea if they might <em>need</em> to do a recast, but if they did--well, it would be hilarious if they used the excuse that they were only following the lead of the original. Plus, it would scare the doo-doo out of the actress playing Fallon.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 61298, member: 27"] It would be the ultimate PR move if they did that. I mean, I have no idea if they might [I]need[/I] to do a recast, but if they did--well, it would be hilarious if they used the excuse that they were only following the lead of the original. Plus, it would scare the doo-doo out of the actress playing Fallon. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Timeslot: Wednesdays at 9:00pm
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top