Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Timeslot: Wednesdays at 9:00pm
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 61392" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I'm going to throw the cat among the pigeons here and suggest that we might never see Alexis or if we do see her, it'll likely be in a diminished role. The CW don't make glamour soaps about older folks. They're usually recurring background characters and those who did make it into the main cast of 90210 (Rob Estes, Jessica Walter & Lori Loughlin) were very quickly phased out. If Alexis does turn up, I'd be surprised if she ends up taking centre stage like Alexis did in the original. Like when Heather Locklear showed up in the Melrose reboot or Joan Collins showed up in Pacific Palisades, I was like "why is that lady hanging around with all of these young kids?". They just seemed out of place with the tone of the show.</p><p></p><p>If they were to cast Alexis and go the British route like they did in the original, I'd like to see Polly Walker, who played bitchy Atia so well in HBO's Rome or Jaime Murray.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 61392, member: 673"] I'm going to throw the cat among the pigeons here and suggest that we might never see Alexis or if we do see her, it'll likely be in a diminished role. The CW don't make glamour soaps about older folks. They're usually recurring background characters and those who did make it into the main cast of 90210 (Rob Estes, Jessica Walter & Lori Loughlin) were very quickly phased out. If Alexis does turn up, I'd be surprised if she ends up taking centre stage like Alexis did in the original. Like when Heather Locklear showed up in the Melrose reboot or Joan Collins showed up in Pacific Palisades, I was like "why is that lady hanging around with all of these young kids?". They just seemed out of place with the tone of the show. If they were to cast Alexis and go the British route like they did in the original, I'd like to see Polly Walker, who played bitchy Atia so well in HBO's Rome or Jaime Murray. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Timeslot: Wednesdays at 9:00pm
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top