Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 86554" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Oh wow... I just noticed that! That's interesting. Hopefully this at least means that the show is built up to her arrival. I mean in a planned and structured way.</p><p></p><p>On the less optimistic side of things... How awful if these lines are uttered by other characters. I mean that's not very original to just steal her best lines and recycle them for randoms.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 86554, member: 68"] Oh wow... I just noticed that! That's interesting. Hopefully this at least means that the show is built up to her arrival. I mean in a planned and structured way. On the less optimistic side of things... How awful if these lines are uttered by other characters. I mean that's not very original to just steal her best lines and recycle them for randoms. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top