Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 87373" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>Just watched that "<em>Spit It Out</em>" trailer. I understand it's short and I haven't scene the pilot episode but feel something is missing. Blake throwing a glass at the fireplace reflects drama but then the writers have Fallon say, "<em>Come on daddy, you missed.</em>" Adding that sentence just weakens the structure of what could be a tense and dramatic scene between Blake, Cristal, Fallon and Steven. Is the CW Dynasty trying to be drama or funny? If it's the later well it's just a waste of good wine, champagne or whatever it was.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 87373, member: 100"] Just watched that "[I]Spit It Out[/I]" trailer. I understand it's short and I haven't scene the pilot episode but feel something is missing. Blake throwing a glass at the fireplace reflects drama but then the writers have Fallon say, "[I]Come on daddy, you missed.[/I]" Adding that sentence just weakens the structure of what could be a tense and dramatic scene between Blake, Cristal, Fallon and Steven. Is the CW Dynasty trying to be drama or funny? If it's the later well it's just a waste of good wine, champagne or whatever it was. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top