Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Brian Carrington Colby" data-source="post: 87581" data-attributes="member: 136"><p>Hey All,</p><p></p><p>Here is a slightly longer trailer for Episode 2. I admit I laughed at the clip from the cemetery, and there is another nod to the original show with a certain outdoor activity, different characters, but a nod none the less.... Enjoy!</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]hcEs_VvY1Ew[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Brian Carrington Colby, post: 87581, member: 136"] Hey All, Here is a slightly longer trailer for Episode 2. I admit I laughed at the clip from the cemetery, and there is another nod to the original show with a certain outdoor activity, different characters, but a nod none the less.... Enjoy! [MEDIA=youtube]hcEs_VvY1Ew[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top