Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 87669" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>It just seems like they are making the mistakes that all the recent soaps have made. Burning through too many stunts and too much plot much, much too quickly. Really pushing someone in an open grave is a big deal. If it's happening here for quick comedic effect it's making a massive statement about this show and how it is going to address storylines.</p><p>I did not by any means hate the pilot, I thought it was serviceable but if this is how they are going to go so soon I'm not sure about the future. Even ridiculously camp shows like Footballers Wives wouldn't do something<em> that</em> stunty.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 87669, member: 68"] It just seems like they are making the mistakes that all the recent soaps have made. Burning through too many stunts and too much plot much, much too quickly. Really pushing someone in an open grave is a big deal. If it's happening here for quick comedic effect it's making a massive statement about this show and how it is going to address storylines. I did not by any means hate the pilot, I thought it was serviceable but if this is how they are going to go so soon I'm not sure about the future. Even ridiculously camp shows like Footballers Wives wouldn't do something[I] that[/I] stunty. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Titles of first three episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top