Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tori Spelling as NuAlexis
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 91385" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>Oh, I thought it was real. I looked at news on google and saw nothing!</p><p></p><p>For anyone to play Alexis from the long-running nighttime soaps...I would put her first on the list from any of the cast of 90210. Melrose Place I would put Marcia Cross. Eva Longoria and Marcia would tie from Desperate Housewives. I don't think we will get a Dallas/Dynasty/Falcon Crest/Knots Landing star to play Alexis.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 91385, member: 48"] Oh, I thought it was real. I looked at news on google and saw nothing! For anyone to play Alexis from the long-running nighttime soaps...I would put her first on the list from any of the cast of 90210. Melrose Place I would put Marcia Cross. Eva Longoria and Marcia would tie from Desperate Housewives. I don't think we will get a Dallas/Dynasty/Falcon Crest/Knots Landing star to play Alexis. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tori Spelling as NuAlexis
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top