Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tori Spelling as NuAlexis
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 91574" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>On the one hand, I know it would be a train wreck of the greatest magnitude. However, I could imagine with her well-publicized financial woes, they could likely hire her cheaply. In fact, she'd probably agree to it as long as they let her keep the clothes and take home all the leftovers from the craft services table.</p><p></p><p>I'm currently catching up on back episodes of <em>Married With Children. </em>It occurs to me that Christina Applegate might be a fun Alexis. Right age, good acting range, and probably looking for roles to make people realize "Kelly Bundy" was just one role she can play well. I'd like to see her be a meanie!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 91574, member: 27"] On the one hand, I know it would be a train wreck of the greatest magnitude. However, I could imagine with her well-publicized financial woes, they could likely hire her cheaply. In fact, she'd probably agree to it as long as they let her keep the clothes and take home all the leftovers from the craft services table. I'm currently catching up on back episodes of [I]Married With Children. [/I]It occurs to me that Christina Applegate might be a fun Alexis. Right age, good acting range, and probably looking for roles to make people realize "Kelly Bundy" was just one role she can play well. I'd like to see her be a meanie! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tori Spelling as NuAlexis
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top