Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tori Spelling as NuAlexis
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Romain" data-source="post: 91610" data-attributes="member: 386"><p>Isn't Kate Walsh busy with the second season of Netflix's <em><strong>13 Reasons Why</strong></em>, though? Plus, she's played the ex-wife who shows up in the very last scene of S1 on <em><strong>Grey's Anatomy</strong></em> already, and let's not forget Grant Show played her brother on <em><strong>Private Practice</strong></em>. That would make it a little awkward to watch to me, just like Melinda Clarke, who I absolutely love, would take some adjusting due to the fact that her character on <em><strong>The OC</strong></em> married Alan Dale's, so it would feel like Alexis used to fool around with Joseph to me. XD</p><p></p><p>As far as Tori Spelling is concerned, I am currently watching <em><strong>Beverly Hills, 90210 </strong></em>on DVD (just started S7) and I am far more intrigued by her inability to find a hair color/make up combo that works for her than by what she has the nerve to call acting. And again with the previous roles thing, it would just feel like Donna Martin had two kids with Jake Hanson to me. It was hard enough to adjust to Brian Cunningham/David Silver making out with Victoria Broyard/Kimberly Shaw on <em><strong>Desperate Housewives</strong></em>! XD</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Romain, post: 91610, member: 386"] Isn't Kate Walsh busy with the second season of Netflix's [I][B]13 Reasons Why[/B][/I], though? Plus, she's played the ex-wife who shows up in the very last scene of S1 on [I][B]Grey's Anatomy[/B][/I] already, and let's not forget Grant Show played her brother on [I][B]Private Practice[/B][/I]. That would make it a little awkward to watch to me, just like Melinda Clarke, who I absolutely love, would take some adjusting due to the fact that her character on [I][B]The OC[/B][/I] married Alan Dale's, so it would feel like Alexis used to fool around with Joseph to me. XD As far as Tori Spelling is concerned, I am currently watching [I][B]Beverly Hills, 90210 [/B][/I]on DVD (just started S7) and I am far more intrigued by her inability to find a hair color/make up combo that works for her than by what she has the nerve to call acting. And again with the previous roles thing, it would just feel like Donna Martin had two kids with Jake Hanson to me. It was hard enough to adjust to Brian Cunningham/David Silver making out with Victoria Broyard/Kimberly Shaw on [I][B]Desperate Housewives[/B][/I]! XD [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tori Spelling as NuAlexis
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top