Tori Spelling has a mental breakdown over not getting cast as NuAlexis!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
http://dlisted.com/2018/03/01/polic...s-house-to-deal-with-a-breakdown/#more-284446

Knowing what we know about the current relationship between Tori Spelling and her mom Candy Spelling, one might assume the police were there to deescalate a tense situation involving Tori clutching a box of ovulation tests and threatening to have a sixth child. The reality of which is a little more disturbing.


Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that they arrived at Tori’s house around 7 this morning after someone called 911 claiming that Tori was suffering “a nervous breakdown.” Tori didn’t have access to any weapons, but she was reportedly acting “very aggressive.”

This is the second 911 call made from Tori’s house in less than 12 hours. Tori reportedly called the police last night to report a break-in. As it turns out, it was just Dean McDermott coming home late. TMZ notes that Tori spent the evening with Corinne Olympios from The Bachelor, and an appearance on Corinne’s Instagram stories from last night shows she seemed okay.

Officers have reportedly been going in and out of Tori’s home all morning, but no sign of Tori or her family. According to The Blast, one police officer that arrived on scene described her over the dispatch call around 7:17am as a female with “possible mental illness.” Radar Online has a few more details on the situation. A source tells them that Tori was having a panic attack about “family issues.” However, Tori isn’t believe to be a threat to herself or others, and won’t be transported to a hospital for any kind of psychiatric hold.

Tori has more issues than a Gateway Newstand, so who knows exactly what family issue set her off. The most obvious guess is that it’s about money, or the stress from having so many kids. Or maybe the reality of being married to The Deaner finally hit her? I bet it’s connected to the phone call she made last night. I’d like to believe she finally snapped after a drunk Deaner tried to break into the house through a window because he accidentally flushed his house keys down the toilet of a Sharky’s for the third time that month.

wenn32530455.jpg


How many lives will they ruin?!?! :eek:
 

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
0
 
Awards
1
I’d like to believe she finally snapped after a drunk Deaner tried to break into the house through a window because he accidentally flushed his house keys down the toilet of a Sharky’s for the third time that month.

In a quick and hasty read (which is the only way I read Tori Spelling news) I read that as Snarky's, and was not at all surprised he was plotting to drive Tori insane. :p
 

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Something doesn't smell right about this story. One minute she's chilling out at another person's home and the next minute she's flipping out? This needs to be investigated further. I'm not really a Tori Spelling fan but if I were her husband I'd be very worried about my safety and my kids' safety too. Who knows what she might do next? Also I'm wondering if this may indicate some serious marital problems between the two.

Also on the superficial side it seems like Nicollette Sheridan aged a hella lot better than Tori Spelling. Tori looks very old and worn out. But I guess that's what having and raising 5 kids and dealing with constant public scrutiny can do to you. Anyways I am glad she's not playing NuAlexis. The last thing NuDynasty needs is this kind of bad publicity. I hope she eventually gets her act together.
 
Top