Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 64741" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>And it doesn't help when things are labelled wrong by the people uploading them. That's how I spoiled Amanda's suicide, but watching the "last time on . . ." clip at the beginning of an episode that was mislabled.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>It's crazy. I can't decide if it's a deliberate subversion of the genre or just basic ineptitude--or somewhere in between. It doesn't really put me off the show, obviously, but it's sort of interesting. It makes me wonder about how they map seasons and how they film the seasons.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Those pictures were hilarious!</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Interesting. I figured I had seen the last of him. But, now that you mention it, I'm not that surprised. I thought Quincy would be a character who was in and out as well and yet he's still hanging in there, still trying to find Candace. Same with the character who is the grandfather of the girl who died in the hit and run. I like that the show gets such good use out of it's supporting characters. It makes their world seem much smaller and interconnected. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>It's so much fun to watch. I can't think of any character who more deserves the "love to hate" label. She's a fantastic creation and the actress plays her with such gusto.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 64741, member: 3"] And it doesn't help when things are labelled wrong by the people uploading them. That's how I spoiled Amanda's suicide, but watching the "last time on . . ." clip at the beginning of an episode that was mislabled. It's crazy. I can't decide if it's a deliberate subversion of the genre or just basic ineptitude--or somewhere in between. It doesn't really put me off the show, obviously, but it's sort of interesting. It makes me wonder about how they map seasons and how they film the seasons. Those pictures were hilarious! Interesting. I figured I had seen the last of him. But, now that you mention it, I'm not that surprised. I thought Quincy would be a character who was in and out as well and yet he's still hanging in there, still trying to find Candace. Same with the character who is the grandfather of the girl who died in the hit and run. I like that the show gets such good use out of it's supporting characters. It makes their world seem much smaller and interconnected. It's so much fun to watch. I can't think of any character who more deserves the "love to hate" label. She's a fantastic creation and the actress plays her with such gusto. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top