Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 64957" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>It's not really talked about (there would be little point), but I can't really comprehend how Celine managed to stay employed at the Cryer mansion all those years. As you saw, she and Kathryn are always close to the boiling point, and one would think Kathryn would have demanded Celine be paid off and sent away years ago when Celine got pregnant by Jim. I simply can't imagine the Kathryn we see right now putting up with Jim's "#4" in her house every day for decades.</p><p></p><p>Jennifer Sallison, the DA (yet another character played by a daytime vet--I love picking out the familiar faces!) seems to enjoy waving her power around to make Jim (and Kathryn) nervous, so suggesting the suicide was possibly a murder is just her needling the Cryers at a terrible time. The Cryers might be as dysfunctional as hell, but DA Sallison will eventually learn hell hath no fury like a parent protecting a child.</p><p></p><p>I think Renee Lawless absolutely nailed this material she was given surrounding Amanda's death and her rage with Jim's "I'll take care of it" mantra. She blames Jim for everything wrong in her life, even when she bears some of the responsibility for her and her kids' problems. It's a lot easier to dump on Jim, I guess.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 64957, member: 27"] It's not really talked about (there would be little point), but I can't really comprehend how Celine managed to stay employed at the Cryer mansion all those years. As you saw, she and Kathryn are always close to the boiling point, and one would think Kathryn would have demanded Celine be paid off and sent away years ago when Celine got pregnant by Jim. I simply can't imagine the Kathryn we see right now putting up with Jim's "#4" in her house every day for decades. Jennifer Sallison, the DA (yet another character played by a daytime vet--I love picking out the familiar faces!) seems to enjoy waving her power around to make Jim (and Kathryn) nervous, so suggesting the suicide was possibly a murder is just her needling the Cryers at a terrible time. The Cryers might be as dysfunctional as hell, but DA Sallison will eventually learn hell hath no fury like a parent protecting a child. I think Renee Lawless absolutely nailed this material she was given surrounding Amanda's death and her rage with Jim's "I'll take care of it" mantra. She blames Jim for everything wrong in her life, even when she bears some of the responsibility for her and her kids' problems. It's a lot easier to dump on Jim, I guess. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top