Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 65268" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>I can't even imagine!</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'll make that my goal then. I'm curious to see how this show plays out week to week rather than bingeing.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm sad that Veronica burned down that beautiful house.</p><p></p><p>Watching Wyatt be the dick to end all dicks has been fun, but it was also very satisfying to see Jim beat the crap out of him and see Veronica try to give him a verbal smackdown. You know Waytt's lost the fight whenever he ends the conversation with "go to hell" and then stomps off.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 65268, member: 3"] I can't even imagine! I'll make that my goal then. I'm curious to see how this show plays out week to week rather than bingeing. I'm sad that Veronica burned down that beautiful house. Watching Wyatt be the dick to end all dicks has been fun, but it was also very satisfying to see Jim beat the crap out of him and see Veronica try to give him a verbal smackdown. You know Waytt's lost the fight whenever he ends the conversation with "go to hell" and then stomps off. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top